P365 XL coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant the extraction and ejection failures that have been reported.
Oh, I heard about a few of those when it first came out but Sig made those right with the instances that arose and I haven't heard anything about it since so I guess it isn't a continuing problem. I know the one I own hasn't had any problems.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It really doesn't interest me much. I really like the size of the P365 with the flat 10 rd mag for carry. I shoot very well with it and it absolutely disappears IWB. For a long time I carried wit the 12 rd mag but now prefer 11 rds for concealment and a 12 rd for backup When the 15 rd hits I'll get one for a backup and relegate the others as range mags. I'm over 3500 rds thru them now with none of the internet hysteria problems. I think SIG has any early problems worked out. I just think the competition between Glock and SIG is fun to watch. The P365 certainly redefined concealed carry. Sales are still out of sight.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I heard about a few of those when it first came out but Sig made those right with the instances that arose and I haven't heard anything about it since so I guess it isn't a continuing problem. I know the one I own hasn't had any problems.

Yep. Lots of rounds through mine, also with zero issues. Guess I don't understand the reasoning with the new one coming out......you design the original to be small with a lot of rounds. Then you make it bigger. Oh well, the joys of being in a first world country (for now)!

Latest posts

Top Bottom