P365 XL coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I heard about a few of those when it first came out but Sig made those right with the instances that arose and I haven't heard anything about it since so I guess it isn't a continuing problem. I know the one I own hasn't had any problems.

Have you shot any real boolets out of it yet? Probably gonna work real good if you don’t do that you know. And the recoil isn’t near as strong I betcha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Super sizing” a subcompact handgun kind of defeats the purpose, right?!?

I’ve had a CHL for 23 years and am still looking for the “perfect” concealed carry pistol. I’m currently in possession of a Sig 238, Sig 938, Sig 365, Glock 43, Glock 36, and a STI officers size 1911, and though they’re all good guns, my quest continues. An overgrown Sig 365 isn’t going to be it.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Super sizing” a subcompact handgun kind of defeats the purpose, right?!?

I’ve had a CHL for 23 years and am still looking for the “perfect” concealed carry pistol. I’m currently in possession of a Sig 238, Sig 938, Sig 365, Glock 43, Glock 36, and a STI officers size 1911, and though they’re all good guns, my quest continues. An overgrown Sig 365 isn’t going to be it.

But, it will eat into some of the the G43X/G48 sales which is exactly what corporate SIG wants.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you shot any real boolets out of it yet? Probably gonna work real good if you don’t do that you know. And the recoil isn’t near as strong I betcha.

You mean using a laser trainer and caps doesn't count? Dang, now I gotta start counting all over.

Last edited:

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My niece has a P365 with a flat trigger. Didn't work for my large hand but it was great for her small one. I have a couple flat triggers in larger guns and they are superb. Really improve the feel. On is a Grayguns in a P220 and the other a SIG original equipment in my P320 XCOMPACT. Just depends on the gun, I guess. A lot of Glock fanboys and some 1911 aficionados like them as well.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It really doesn't interest me much. I really like the size of the P365 with the flat 10 rd mag for carry. I shoot very well with it and it absolutely disappears IWB. For a long time I carried wit the 12 rd mag but now prefer 11 rds for concealment and a 12 rd for backup When the 15 rd hits I'll get one for a backup and relegate the others as range mags. I'm over 3500 rds thru them now with none of the internet hysteria problems. I think SIG has any early problems worked out. I just think the competition between Glock and SIG is fun to watch. The P365 certainly redefined concealed carry. Sales are still out of sight.

Competition for our dollars is a good thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom