P365 XL coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The longer a Doublemag becomes, the more nose pressure it needs to transfer through the chain of cartridges. The force required isn’t linear either which makes it tough on reliability. Looks like that’s a pretty narrow arrow spring width wise. I’ll bet they do some funky treating to the spring itself

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I handled one today. I am interested to know WHEN and COST of the Romeo 0.

You never know with Sig. Sometimes it is not “when” it is “if”. (MPX .40 conversions is a good example) They are known to over promise and under deliver. I suspect we will see the Romeo 0 though. I imagine it will be built by Holosun. I would probably just put a RMSc on it until Sig delivers. Then you could decide if it is worth swapping or not.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will accept a shield RMSc or Romeo 0. The Romeo 0 I saw has a raised rear to form a traditional 3 dot sight picture, which I think is super cool. I also handled a Shield 2.0 4" Ported PC with the Red Dot included ($750). The trigger felt really good on it. I compared the 365 XL, the Shield 4", and a G48. The G48 felt best in hand, Shield had best trigger, and sig had the smallest footprint of all (while adding 2 rounds over G48, and 4 over the Shield) Oh decisions decisions...

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really want to check one out because they're supposed to be not all that much bigger than my regular 365. I've never seen one in person before, but I think it's about the same size as the Shield. Wish we had a place you could rent out handguns in Stillwater. Really hate driving out to the city.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P365 was way too small for my paws. My EDC are full-sized Glocks. I ain't shot the XL yet but it feels good in my hand. It would be nice to have a smaller option. Who's making holsters for it? I prefer IWB appendix for concealed carry.

p365xl.jpg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P365 was way too small for my paws. My EDC are full-sized Glocks. I ain't shot the XL yet but it feels good in my hand. It would be nice to have a smaller option. Who's making holsters for it? I prefer IWB appendix for concealed carry.

View attachment 141583

TTGunLeather is if you want leather.
Dark Star is for Kydex
I don’t see it listed on Keeper’s page yet, but they may be able to support it.

I have a IWB strong side TTGL on order.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TTGunLeather is if you want leather.
Dark Star is for Kydex
I don’t see it listed on Keeper’s page yet, but they may be able to support it.

I have a IWB strong side TTGL on order.

Yeah, I use a Keepers for the Glocks. A buddy called him, not making a holster for the 365XL yet. I'll look at the others you listed, thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom