Pa. fire killed 10; man drives through fundraiser for victims killing 1 and injuring 17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw part of a news story several days ago about a fire at a house in Pennsylvania that killed 10 people (7 adults, 3 kids).
One of the volunteer firemen that responded was related to several of the deceased.
They held a fundraiser for the victims Saturday and a man drove through the crowd, killing 1 and injuring 17 more.
The suspect supposedly fled to another town where he killed a woman (according to police scanner traffic, with a hammer).
"The driver apparently targeted a crowd that had been attending a day-long event to raise money for the victims of house fire..."
https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/car-plows-into-berwick-crowd-raising-money-for-nescopeck-fire-victims/

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a spirit of lawlessness sweeping the country (including Tulsa County) and we had best awaken to that fact.
In my opinion, it’s a spirit of evil more so than just lawlessness, and you’re absolutely right that folks need to wake up and prepare for it as best they can.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw an updated story today.
The suspect is 24-yrs old and according to investigators:
*He had just had an argument with his mother.
*Drove by the fundraiser for the fire victims and he turned around and plowed into the crowd.
*Then he went home and ran over his mother before grabbing a hammer from the vehicle and finishing her off.

I wonder if she was out of his favorite kind of Little Debbie cookies and brought some that he didn't like down to the basement along with his glass of milk??

https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/adria...o-plowing-into-crowd-killing-mom-with-hammer/

Latest posts

Top Bottom