Package tracking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received my package yesterday 8/26/21 so I don't know what USPS number they provided me to track. Must have been a foul up with someone else's order.

Thursday, August 26
7:18 AM
Package has left the carrier facility.
Tampa, FL US
6:47 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility.
Tampa, FL US
Wednesday, August 25
1:33 PM
Memphis Tn Logistics Center, US
Tuesday, August 24
3:13 PM
Memphis Tn Logistics Center, US
6:29 AM
Oklahoma City Ok Distribution Center, US
1:54 AM
Oklahoma City Ok Distribution Center, US
Monday, August 23
7:04 PM
Norman, OK US
3:41 PM
Package received by carrier.
Norman, OK US
Sunday, August 22

Package has shipped

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually get pretty good service with USPS, but last week I had a package go from OKC distro to Tulsa and it took them a few days to re-route to me here in Lawton. Was a Amazon buy

Seems like 99% of the time, anything coming from the OKC Amazon warehouse, it either is late, or gets lost. I have complained sooooooo many times to Amazon about that warehouse.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last few orders I've made with Midway have been a pain in the ass. They ship very fast, but once it leaves their facility, God only knows what happens.

I placed my order back on Friday, 08/20. It shipped on Saturday 08/21 and arrived at OKC on Sunday 08/22 and has been sitting there since.

Pay a little extra for the next tier up on the shipping. I believe it's UPS ground for just a few dollars more. It'll save you lots of aggravation and frustration.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wait til the first of the month when 1st class goes from 3 to 5 day delivery to 5 to 7 days. Heck they cant even get in 5 days what makes them thnk them can do it in 7.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have any idea what all the letters and numbers are supposed to show. Like I said I already got the item I ordered. But evidently the tracking number they provided was for someone else.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last few orders I've made with Midway have been a pain in the ass. They ship very fast, but once it leaves their facility, God only knows what happens.

I placed my order back on Friday, 08/20. It shipped on Saturday 08/21 and arrived at OKC on Sunday 08/22 and has been sitting there since.

Pay a little extra for the next tier up on the shipping. I believe it's UPS ground for just a few dollars more. It'll save you lots of aggravation and frustration.
They do some weird hybrid handoff shipping using more than one carrier it seems. It makes the tracking tough. But at least it gives everyone a chance to lose your package instead of just the one carrier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom