Package tracking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any idea what all the letters and numbers are supposed to show. Like I said I already got the item I ordered. But evidently the tracking number they provided was for someone else.
Screenshot_20210827-105345_Samsung Internet.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in an apartment and my mail carrier won't even bring packages with her for delivery, even though the on-site rental office has told her that they will accept packages for the residents. Every time I get a notice that a package is ready to be picked up at the post office (instead of being delivered) I have to pay for a rouind-trip Lyft ride to go get it. That gets expensive after awhile.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently I had a package sent from Amazon Prime via UPS from Minneapolis, MN to Spokane, WA, then from there to Denver, Dallas, and OKC. The package sat in OKC for a week or so, and finally I got a notice from Amazon the package could not be delivered. Got a refund, and ordered the item the same day from Acme Tools. Got it three days later via USPS from Chicago.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered some reloading equipment early (pre-covid) last yr, it was shipped UPS as well, came from I believe Idaho, after it showed to have arrived at the OKC sort facility, it was then put back on a truck and it took a trip to Cali, before coming back to OKC again.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered some reloading equipment early (pre-covid) last yr, it was shipped UPS as well, came from I believe Idaho, after it showed to have arrived at the OKC sort facility, it was then put back on a truck and it took a trip to Cali, before coming back to OKC again.
Package obviously on vacation trip..... Every thing needs time off.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually get pretty good service with USPS, but last week I had a package go from OKC distro to Tulsa and it took them a few days to re-route to me here in Lawton. Was a Amazon buy

Seems like 99% of the time, anything coming from the OKC Amazon warehouse, it either is late, or gets lost. I have complained sooooooo many times to Amazon about that warehouse.
My experience with USPS is consistently HORRIBLE. Took 3 weeks First Class Certified Mail letter to travel from St. Louis to 40 miles southeast of Cleveland. Tracking info died once it left St Louis Distribution Center. USPS tracking is always behind....updated after package is eventually delivered......a history report.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a package delivered last Thursday, received an email today saying it was delivered today UPS tracking number item bought off eBay. Weird...

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent a package to Florida last Monday. It went by was of Seattle, Washington. Straight from the Tulsa Distribution to there. Finally got turned around and landed in Florida on Saturday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom