Package tracking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whenever I place an order with Midway, I always include a box of ammo. USPS won't ship ammo, so I avoid the mail innovations thing entirely.
Doesn't seem to help where I live. Last ammo I ordered from Midway, back in April, was supposedly delivered to me at 2pm one day. According to the map display on their website the truck was still in the downtown area. At about 5pm they actually delivered another package. No ammo. Midway did refund my $$, thankfully. Also I keep getting notices that lot of ammo has been recalled. I wonder who really got it?

Bill

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a Nest doorbell cam specifically because of Fedex lies that they delivered packages.
I have a Ring. Neither of the claimed "deliveries" appeared. I can archive for a year. It doesn't matter. FedEx doesn't care. You can open a case and they'll never respond. They put it on the merchant. "Prove us wrong" and in the end you really can't fight the big bad business who has no interest in customer service.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a very expensive rifle go from Pawtucket RI, to Lenexa kansas, then to tulsa, then allegedly attempted delivery, then back to Lenexa kansas, then back to broken arrow. Thanks Fedex!

Awhile back I ordered a set of pachmayr grips for a S&W k frame from midway usa. They went from Missouri, to texas, to nevada, to California, back to texas, then to Oklahoma. I'll see if I can find the tracking number.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got an email day before yesterday from USPS that my package was undeliverable, and available for pickup at the post office. I figured it would go out on the next day. Got an email today saying it was at the PO and ready for pickup.
It would cost me more in fuel than the package was worth to go fetch it.
Called the PO, spent a half hour on hold to finally reach someone. Gave them the tracking number when I was informed it would have to go to a supervisor.
Another 15 minutes on hold to finally get the original person back on the line saying the rural carrier had a mechanical issue and my package would be delivered in 30 minutes. It was there within the time they stated.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to weigh an envelope to pay exact postage because the rural post office isn't to busy. It was hotter than hell in there. I asked about the AC. The gentleman said it hasn't worked for about a month now. I don't know if they will repair it or not, but I felt for them. Hope the weather cools off and they can hold the door open to let a breeze blow through.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got some tracking info on a USPS package coming from Midway. It originated in Columbia, MO yesterday and went out to St. Louis the same day. This morning, the package left STL and went to… Columbia, MO? Be interesting to see where it goes from there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom