PACT Club Shot Timer III Opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thinking about a shot timer for pistol practice and while looking through some reviews saw the PACT Club III.

Seems like it has a loud buzzer, big buttons, big display, easy to use, and all the stuff an older guy needs and wondered if anyone here had one and would share your opinion of them. Thanks

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use them for the IDPA matches, and have one of my own. Very loud, very sensitive, so I can pick up the shots without standing too close. In 12 years I have sent one in for service, and it came back fixed, no charge.
When I show people how to use it, they can't believe it is ONE BUTTON SIMPLE for match use. You can also step through the strings for training.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't been around any of the new ones. The older models had difficulty picking up .22 rifle shots in matches I've been to.(tuning?) I bought one of the CED 7000 shot timers to practice with, and its the timer my squad uses when we shoot steel challenge with .22rf. Lots of options so one can hang it on a pocket, or have a remote display that is 2" numbers.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been using the ISPC shot timer app on my cell phone and really like it. But the beep volume is low, display hard to read in sunlight, and my battery time for a whole day is marginal to start out with, so am thinking about a dedicated unit.

I enjoy competing against my self, so I thing this would be helpful.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CED has a really loud beeper. Battery time is great. I recharge it every other match, most matches running 3-4 hours. Its only about half way discharged after two sessions.
My hearing sucks at best, and when I can hear it with muffs, its plenty loud for just about every body.
I set up stages at the range, and time myself as well to see which way to shoot it is the fastest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom