Painted finger nails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care, it doesn't affect me. Most of them are doing it to provoke a reaction. Wanting to show their non-comforming, by conforming to those nonconformist.

Oldest son came in with any earring. He got no reaction. He finally asked if I like it? I asked if he has the matching purse and skirt? He got mad. About a week end the earring was gone.

My 19 yo grandson likes to push buttons and seen what reactions he can invoke and then, laugh when he gets you riled up.
Of course, he gets mad when the reaction is a throat punch.

It took twice for him to figure out that **** don't fly around here.

Earring, bun, nails painted, rainbow hair is your choice, doesn't affect me. Pants down around your knees, ass hanging out is nasty.
Business can post signs for no shoes, no service. Our ice cream shop posted " pull your pants up or stay out of here."
not sure if it's true but I heard the low hanging pants fad got started by prisoners, the butt hanging out meant he was a gay b#### I guess the most popular b##### are called queens, one of my friends had a brother who liked going to jail and bragged about his queen status

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People can do what they want and some go so far as to deform themselves for life. This won't get them a job as TV news reporter and it will bar the door for many employment opportunities. These are some of the people who later in life will want the taxpayers funding their health care.View attachment 268982
Yikes! Looks kinda like the results of a shotgun attack... :shocked:
___

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe in the absolute right for anyone to present themselves however they choose. I also believe in my absolute right to point and laugh my a$$ off at them and they can call me anything they wish in an attempt to hurt my feelings. I can also come on an open forum and post "you won't believe what I just saw". I can concern myself with whatever I wish and you can call me whatever you want for concerning myself over it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
People can do what they want and some go so far as to deform themselves for life. This won't get them a job as TV news reporter and it will bar the door for many employment opportunities. These are some of the people who later in life will want the taxpayers funding their health care.View attachment 268982
Daaayuum son! Did you have a fight with a nail gun and lose?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daaayuum son! Did you have a fight with a nail gun and lose?

He isn't the only one...

Pierced Idiot.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom