Painted finger nails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you grew up with crew cuts and this, painting your nails is just weird.
Word of advise, do not let your stepmom catch you greasing your bike chain with it.

Butch hair gell.jpg

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Answer is still the same.... unless you can articulate even the slightest possible reason it matters to you, then it doesn't matter to you.
I'm curious why you care so much about what anyone else thinks or says on the subject. Does their opinion affect you in any way? If not, why bother commenting about it, just ignore it and move on.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious why you care so much about what anyone else thinks or says on the subject. Does their opinion affect you in any way? If not, why bother commenting about it, just move on.
Because as a member of a community of people (this site) that pride themselves on being better than everyone, it seems like a weak point to bash on people for no reason. So yes, as a member of this community forum, it does affect me.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because as a member of a community of people (this site) that pride themselves on being better than everyone, it seems like a weak point to bash on people for no reason. So yes, as a member of this community forum, it does affect me.
I guess you let it affect you. Seems to me like there are much more important things going on that you could concern yourself with and I doubt fighting this battle is going to get you anywhere but hey, knock yourself out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom