Painted finger nails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO it reflects a lack of self respect, self control and discipline. I'm 77 years old and grew up in an era where men carried themselves as men and not emulating some type of subversive perversity. Of course you mileage may vary but when l see some of these individuals I'm reminded of the saying if you don't believe in something you will fall for anything.

Flame away as l don't DGAF

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess you let it affect you. Seems to me like there are much more important things going on that you could concern yourself with and I doubt fighting this battle is going to get you anywhere but hey, knock yourself out.
And it seems to have affected you enough to want to comment back. I'll handle my business as I see fit and choose my battles in the same manner... you do you and take care now bubba.

TheMatGuy

Marksman
Reaction score
Is this now a thing with guys? The last two OKC area restaurants I have gone to with the wife, three guys working there have had painted finger nails.

If this is a new thing, I am ready to go into hiding and remove myself from society.
first time i saw it was with caleb williams former OU QB

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And it seems to have affected you enough to want to comment back. I'll handle my business as I see fit and choose my battles in the same manner... you do you and take care now bubba.
It doesn't affect me at all. As a matter of fact I couldn't care less. I was just curious why you are so ate up over it. Apparently you have too much time on your hands so, by all means, have at it.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn't affect me at all. As a matter of fact I couldn't care less. I was just curious why you are so ate up over it. Apparently you have too much time on your hands so, by all means, have at it.
Bubba you seem to not know me all that well if you think that was worked up. Take care bubba.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when men were men and tried to look the part.
You took your hat off when entering a building,
you held the door for other people especially a lady,
you treated others with some respect and adjusted as needed,
you did not expect the world to be handed to you, you expected to work for what you wanted,
when you were given something you were grateful for it, (you folks still humble me)
you tried to be the best person you could be.

gone wrong.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom