Painted finger nails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting how worked up you get when the table is turned. Have a nice life, "bubba"
I appreciate the well wishes --- it's going pretty nice so far and the forecast is for that to continue. And bubba, I'm here all night if you want to keep on going with this thread.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“greasin your bike chain”
Now that’s a hell of a euphemism
Seriously I was about 10 and my bicycle chain was getting rusty in the Texas gulf coast air. My stepmom caught me using that junk to grease it. Better there than in my hair. She was not amused. I got my butt whipped, again.

Almost as bad as the time a hurricane was coming in with the same name as my stepmom. "Hurricane Martha? You mean there are two bags of hot air named that?" Yea we did not get along at all.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am just glad the earring fad died, my ears have dimples that look kind of like piercings lots of people used to ask if they were pierced
It didn't die. The earrings just got bigger and multiplied and landed on other parts of the body. (no, this isn't me. My tunnels aren't that big)

640px-Back_on_the_earlobe_stretching_(1428332499).jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It didn't die. The earrings just got bigger and multiplied and landed on other parts of the body. (no, this isn't me. My tunnels aren't that big)

View attachment 268761
Just FYI, in a fight you can rip the ear lobe easily on somebody that has those. Not hard to do at all. Does tend to take some of the fight out of them too. Not that I would ever do something like that or recommend it to others. 😈 😈 😈

Latest posts

Top Bottom