*Palmetto State Armory 9mm Deal* - HURRY! Sierra Outdoor Master 9mm Ammo 124 Grain JHP, 20rds - A8124--20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Needing some 9mm JHP to store up on, I got you. Link at the bottom, on Palmetto State Armory website
View attachment 319903

After rebate its $0.25 cents a round with the rebate! 1x Rebate per Household! You can thank me later!
Link: https://palmettostatearmory.com/sierra-outdoor-master-9mm-ammo-124-grain-jhp-20rds-a8124-20.html
It seems every site is having sales on ammo w/rebates, etc -- finally this crap is getting back to some sort of normal -- lots of places have powder and many some w/primers - they will be dropping also

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have to fill out 5 of the rebate forms since they say 2 boxes or just 1 form? Anyone know for sure?
It should just be 1 form and up to $50 rebate off or how many boxes you buy I believe, waiting for order to come in to cut off the UPC codes and send the rebate form, receipt off Palmetto, and UPC box cutout.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems every site is having sales on ammo w/rebates, etc -- finally this crap is getting back to some sort of normal -- lots of places have powder and many some w/primers - they will be dropping also
Since I missed out on Wanenmacher's Gun shows and do not have the time to go in store, I been just researching online for ammo deals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom