Palmetto State sweet sale on Vortex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yeah I just went and dropped more at Primary Arms.... ARGH!!!! I GOTTA QUIT SPENDING MONEY!!!!!

lol

Nah. :hypnotize:

Reminds me, I needa visit the "What are you enjoying tonight?" thread... :drunk5:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hahaha! I'm in the other boat, with my AR-building addiction! I've actually done really REALLY well this year! I've not built ANY for myself outside of the couple I did for the build class in January. I actually still have a ton of parts I bought then that I haven't put together... I gotta look and see what I need to put another 1-2 together. Prolly just a few small things here and there.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, checking my order status on Palmetto State, it looks like my later 2 orders, for the Sparc AR and the Strikefire II are both shipped - but the INITIAL order, for the Strike Eagle and cantilever mount still says it is "processing." I really REALLY hope they don't cancel that order because they oversold them or something! I seriously want that optic!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Man, I hope you get your order. After I talked to you about that scope my relatives started coming in and by the time I got back to the site they were sold out. I'm BUMMED !!!

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My order also says processing. I only ordered the Strike Eagle. Optics Planet has the Strike Eagle for $375.00 plus another 13% off of that price and free shipping, it still doesn’t get close to PSA price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom