PanhandleGlocker True to his Word!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a Thank You to @PanhandleGlocker and as most of you know he is a standup guy as all OSA members I have had the pleasure to deal with. I bought a gun from him this past Saturday. We made a deal and on a road trip from Guymon to OKC meeting other OSA members he swung thru western Oklahoma to my home town on his way back for our transaction. In the rat race of loading everything for this trip he forgot to load the reloading dies pertaining to our agreement. He was up front about it at our meeting, apologetic and said he would mail them to me after me texting him my address. Wasn't a deal breaker but just talking to him I had complete faith that he would follow through.
Well recieved the reloading dies today as promised. Just want to say we have some great guys here on OSA. Have had the unpleasant experience with others not affiliated OSA that cause you to skeptical. So glad to be apart of a Great Bunch of Gentlemen and Ladies ( Both terms used loosely with some of you) 😁 😁 😁 😁

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep great guy for sure and many more on here.
When I seen this post to the right of the screen and seen RickN in the picture I immediately thought
what happened did PanhandleGlocker get Ricks sword????

Getting the sword would mean I wouldn’t be able to make jokes about it anymore.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep great guy for sure and many more on here.
When I seen this post to the right of the screen and seen RickN in the picture I immediately thought
what happened did PanhandleGlocker get Ricks sword????
PanhandleGlocker will never get my sword. I do not think he could handle a fine weapon like it. He likes Glocks and ARs you know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom