"Parade Accident". What to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, obviously, you have determined that something is seriously wrong, but your life isn't directly threatened nor is the life of any of your relatives.
And you really can't determine if the carnage will continue or might be the result of a medical emergency or a problem with the vehicle.
You have your answer in your own post. Unless you are a commissioned police officer don't fire on any vehicle in your scenario. This is where many CCW holders have gone wrong in the past. The law is clear, you must prove to a jury of your peers that you or someone near you were in immanent life threatening danger. AND then like you stated, you will be subject to those secondary considerations like maybe the driver is hypoglycemic or having a stroke or seizure. When the risk is too great, one must deescalate. Good topic of discussion though.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks Jr. is being held on $5 million bail in a Wisconsin jail after allegedly mowing down dozens of people, including senior citizens and children, Sunday evening in a red Ford Escape.

The 39-year-old career criminal faces life in prison if convicted on the charges prosecutors have already announced against him and more are expected.

There was similar carnage six years ago last month when Adacia Chambers, now 31, plowed through the 2015 homecoming parade at Oklahoma State University."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-parade-oklahoma-state-adacia-chambers#

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's incredibly doubtful a vehicle plowing through a parade crowd would be anything but a random act. Regardless of the drivers motive or physical situation. Thus you would not be individually attacked but simply randomly unfortunately at the wrong place at the wrong time. So. If you shot or killed the driver I think the courts would crucify you.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently some of ya'll didn't watch the Kenosha trial of that Kyle fella.

I think it was in all the papers.

If you are confused if you can get in trouble for doing nothing more than defending yourself when your life has been directly threatened and you have been physically attacked, I'd suggest you read up on that particular case. I bet if you looked real hard you could find some info on it.

I also wouldn't suggest shooting at moving cars, unless you're on the hood and your crazy ex is behind the wheel.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Accident my AZZ. Some people may believe your title.
Is my understanding that cops bang on his hood and window and them shot at the car after he went to the barricades. I also heard that he made many threats in social media about killing whites. He is also a big BLM supporter. But you don't hear that in the media. The only thing you hear is a SUV plow to a parade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom