Parents cancelled by their own children

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our son married an immature facebook whining POS female from cali and it is very seldom we hear from him, his mothers day call came about 6 weeks late.. I had him on the back steps one evening prior to marriage and told him to make damn sure he wore the pants, apparently she is in control.. We met her side of the family and oh my Lord, her mother had green or purple hair tatted up a storm and foul mouthed.. Neither of us have a tat one and the wife might only color up the gray and is what a good man would call a wonderful southern lady.. If you read the article you might have gathered that it is the indoctrination they receive outside the home.. Seems to me that nowadays the more education a young person gets the worse they become.. And of course it is in the plan..
I agree that the education our countries posterity gets is causing a major decline in society. Major issues and indoctrination

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not every person who isn’t interested in religion is an American hating liberal. Some people’s religious parents are so hateful towards anyone that doesn’t go to the same church they attend that it makes any sort of gathering unbearable. Like mentioned before, not all parents are saints.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our son married an immature facebook whining POS female from cali and it is very seldom we hear from him, his mothers day call came about 6 weeks late.. I had him on the back steps one evening prior to marriage and told him to make damn sure he wore the pants, apparently she is in control.. We met her side of the family and oh my Lord, her mother had green or purple hair tatted up a storm and foul mouthed.. Neither of us have a tat one and the wife might only color up the gray and is what a good man would call a wonderful southern lady.. If you read the article you might have gathered that it is the indoctrination they receive outside the home.. Seems to me that nowadays the more education a young person gets the worse they become.. And of course it is in the plan..
Maybe your son has lost respect for you because you call his significant other a immature whiny POS with a crappy family. Kinda like the guy on here that said they wouldn’t probably have a relationship with their grand baby because the DIL is a libtard. You get what you give. Treat your grown kids how you’d like to be treated.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife’s sister has a son that canceled her because she voted for trump when trump lost the election he started speaking to her again. I told my wife I would love him and have a relationship with him while I was alive but my will would leave my entire estate to charity for what he did to me for 3 years

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe your son has lost respect for you because you call his significant other a immature whiny POS with a crappy family. Kinda like the guy on here that said they wouldn’t probably have a relationship with their grand baby because the DIL is a libtard. You get what you give. Treat your grown kids how you’d like to be treated.
You need to read more carefully he never called her a POS that could be just his opinion ,and for all you know he may be right about her but it doesn’t say he said it out loud

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No pathetic is judging someone you don’t know
No pathetic is judging someone you don’t know
She posted a spiel about blaming everything from a book from 1971, Obama and a book about him, Antifa, the left that are devil worshipers. Had her husband post about their families dirty laundry on FB. (Can’t believe that didn’t have the kids crawling home). I’m sure it couldn’t be her preaching down to them and pushing Trump down their throat. I’m just calling like I see it from her post. If she’s looking for validity why her poor me post she should be able to be questioned.
She should be proud that she raised kids that can think for themselves and not have falling down admiration and respect for a man that uses childish insults and crudeness to beat down rivals. I’m really surprised the evangelical right adores him so much.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think every family has problems of some sort, none are "Beaver Cleaver" families. My own Mother was not ideal but she was still my Mother and nothing changed that, even though she favored my ex-con half-brother I still helped her out. On the other hand, sometimes one has a son-in-law or daughter-in-law that isn't quite "right" and that creates problems sometimes.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1627096228322.png

Imagine being born in 1900.
When you are 14 years old
World War I begins
and ends when you are 18,
with 22 million dead.
Shortly after the world pandemic,
flu called ′′ Spanish ",
killing 50 million people.
You go out alive and free,
and you are 20 years old.
Then at the age of 29 you survive the global economic crisis that started with the collapse of the New York Stock Exchange causing inflation, unemployment and hunger.
Nazis come to power at 33.
You are 39 when world war 2. begins
and it ends when you are 45 during the Holocaust (Shoah), 6 million Jews die.
There will be a total of more than 60 million dead.
When your 52 the Korean war begins.
When you are 64, the Vietnam war begins and ends when you are 75.
A baby born in 1985 believes his grandparents have no idea how hard life is,
and survived several wars and disasters.
A boy born in 1995 and 25 today believes that the end of the world when his Amazon package takes more than three days to arrive or if he doesn't exceed 15 likes for his posted photo on Facebook or Instagram...
In 2020., many of us live in comfort, have access to various sources of entertainment at home and often have more than needed.
But people complain about everything.
They have electricity, phone, food, hot water and a roof over their heads.
None of this existed.
But humanity survived much more serious circumstances and never lost the joy of life.
Maybe it's time to be less selfish, stop whining and crying
👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom