Parents cancelled by their own children

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have(had) a cousin that has cancelled his parents. He even went so far as to legally change his last name to that of what his wifes name was.
My uncle told me that when they pass on, the inheritance in the will states who gets what. & if the son wants any of it, he is going to have to legally change his name back to what he was born with before he will get anything. & it's stated in his will that his name will have to be what he was given for a certain amoit of time before he can legally claim anything.

The thing about this is, everything was fine while growing up, but my so called cousin became brainwashed when he decided to go to law school. That is when everything started changing.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have(had) a cousin that has cancelled his parents. He even went so far as to legally change his last name to that of what his wifes name was.
My uncle told me that when they pass on, the inheritance in the will states who gets what. & if the son wants any of it, he is going to have to legally change his name back to what he was born with before he will get anything. & it's stated in his will that his name will have to be what he was given for a certain amoit of time before he can legally claim anything.

The thing about this is, everything was fine while growing up, but my so called cousin became brainwashed when he decided to go to law school. That is when everything started changing.

I had a HS friend that went to law school in Fayetteville, and then went to work with a firm in Boston upon graduation.

He looked the same when he moved back home 20 or so years later, but he isn't the same person he was before he left.

So, I understand, completely.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our son married an immature facebook whining POS female from cali and it is very seldom we hear from him, his mothers day call came about 6 weeks late.. I had him on the back steps one evening prior to marriage and told him to make damn sure he wore the pants, apparently she is in control.. We met her side of the family and oh my Lord, her mother had green or purple hair tatted up a storm and foul mouthed.. Neither of us have a tat one and the wife might only color up the gray and is what a good man would call a wonderful southern lady.. If you read the article you might have gathered that it is the indoctrination they receive outside the home.. Seems to me that nowadays the more education a young person gets the worse they become.. And of course it is in the plan..

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I’ll take away from this is if your politics are worth alienating family, you get what you get.
This family member should have been cut loose a long time ago.His morals and character really went downhill after being married to a liberal.Someone that has a few million and would cheat their own Mother out of a less than 500 dollars isn't someone that i want to have Thanksgiving with.Before marriage, he was one of the most honest and fair people i have ever met.In 2 years time everything changed.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This family member should have been cut loose a long time ago.His morals and character really went downhill after being married to a liberal.Someone that has a few million and would cheat their own Mother out of a less than 500 dollars isn't someone that i want to have Thanksgiving with.Before marriage, he was one of the most honest and fair people i have ever met.In 2 years time everything changed.
I feel ya bro..

Latest posts

Top Bottom