Parts interchangeability (Rock Auto)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You may or may not know this but if you go to rock auto and select a part you will see some numbers
in the description highlighted in Blue.
You can click on that number and it will tell you what all vehicles that part fits.

Thought I would share that.
Not quite like a Hollander manual but pretty good.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You may or may not know this but if you go to rock auto and select a part you will see some numbers
in the description highlighted in Blue.
You can click on that number and it will tell you what all vehicles that part fits.

Thought I would share that.
Not quite like a Hollander manual but pretty good.
Their search feature and website organization is the best I’ve seen. They actually provide information to those who can use some brain cells!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some very good friends of ours 6 year old daughter sent my family Christmas gifts last year. My buddy said she hand made the gifts herself.

Everything was hand made for the other members of the family, except for mine. I received an envelope full of Rock Auto refrigerator magnets, that I thought was awesome!

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some very good friends of ours 6 year old daughter sent my family Christmas gifts last year. My buddy said she hand made the gifts herself.

Everything was hand made for the other members of the family, except for mine. I received an envelope full of Rock Auto refrigerator magnets, that I thought was awesome!
I've gotta few dozen of those magnets; I have them decorating the safe.

I need to trade off my duplicates...

Latest posts

Top Bottom