Patternmaster Choke tubes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Noticed that they made a choke for my CZ1012. CZ recommended them. Chose the Anaconda line in their Midrange size. Very close to an Improved Modified, which is kind of a do all choke for me.

The Anaconda line handles lead and steel shot and will allow the use of the flight control wads some companies use and still produce a good pattern.

Worth a shot I figured. Anyone use or own a Patternmaster tube? Experiences?

Thanks OSA

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have. Does it work better? Not that I could tell. I always just go back to using the correct choke for the distance I am hunting. I would have rather not spent the money on it. That said, do you already have a set of chokes?

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have. Does it work better? Not that I could tell. I always just go back to using the correct choke for the distance I am hunting. I would have rather not spent the money on it. That said, do you already have a set of chokes?
I do. It came with 5.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had a Patternmaster for my Benelli for many years and have never been able to tell any obvious difference than when using factory flush choke tubes.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom