Paul 1776

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll bet you the same $100 bill and my dog’s right nut that none of those agencies did jacksh** with any of the information you gave them.

Hopefully they got back in contact with you and you can prove me wrong, but it ain’t about the guns with these guys, it’s about the money, and there’s too many of them to fool with them. It isn’t always guns, it is anything you’re selling.

I wish I was wrong, but I’m not. The longest journey starts with the first step. If they’d put some of these dirtbags in prison for extended terms, maybe word would get around, and some of this foolishness would cease.
Same thing with credit card scammers that steal your number and buy stuff.
LEO doesn’t want to mess with it even though one has done all the investigation and identified the person and address where it’s to be delivered like I’ve done in the past. Just got a big belly laugh and a comment they had bigger fish to fry.
Portland Oregon……

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding the OSBI, I can state that the incident isn't within their jurisdiction. There are very few crimes that is in the OSBI's authority to act upon unless it is one that is requested by another Oklahoma law enforcement agency. I think that is referred to as "original jurisdiction." Most of the cases the OSBI get involved with are with requests by other law enforcement agencies that may not have the technical expertise nor technical equipment for the investigation.

Yes, when I went to local PD, they called OSBI, at that time. I was asked to send everything to them.
We send what I had, along with the PD report.
Never heard from them.

Why are scammers so rampant? There are no consequences, no prosecutions. Small fish.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got messed by a Nigerian scammer on armslist a couple hours ago, when I called him out he ghosted me. If he wasn't a scammer, he would have said so.

Screenshot_20220415-185225.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom