Paul Harrell Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, for those who watch Paul Harrell you know when he gets into a topic he covers every inch of it. To tell the short version of his video, another youtuber by the name of Gun Nuts Media got a bee up his bonnet and did a 17 minute whiskey fueled video that used careful editing of some of Paul's videos to discredit Paul. He went so far in the comments of that video (before he turned off the comments) to accuse Paul of stolen valor. Well, shots were fired and Paul responded with a resounding thump heard around the world. He never once called the owner of GNM a name, but he eviscerated him verbally in every sense of the word.

For all those stuck at home, this is worth the watch:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The exact reason he's explaining his long windedness and going back to the dawn of time comment is precisely why I hate the comments under these videos and NEVER EVER read them. So called experts who remain anonymous in the comments are just there to troll for their 15 minutes of fame however taking it in minuscule bites of micro seconds at a time.

Usually when I'm watching a video the maker will have edited the video with the correct information that they forgot, misspoke, etc.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that, did you see GunNutsMedia response to it? Caleb is a trip, and IMHO has an overinflated ego.

Yep, saw both of them. And his likes to dislikes is directly inverted to Paul's on his rebuttal video. And from what I saw on one of the comments Caleb has lost quite a few subs over this.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the entire video because Paul deserved his say. He said it all at the end. He shouldn't have had to make the video. and was sorry we had to watch it to get his rebuttal in.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of none of these people.
I do not do facebook and may have watched 4 hours of you tube in my entire life.

Back to the shed/ yard cleaning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom