Paul Harrell: Winchester Wildcat Rifle vs. Ruger 10/22 Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harrell has a little bit different way of doing this review - stay with it till the very end. You can start at 6:05min to skip the chronograph tests.

Arkade

Marksman
Reaction score
I watched this video a while back and was a little shocked by his anger towards the wildcat. I am looking at getting a new 22LR and am torn between these two. But Paul Harrell is great!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched this video a while back and was a little shocked by his anger towards the wildcat. I am looking at getting a new 22LR and am torn between these two. But Paul Harrell is great!

Get the 10/22!! The10/22 has way better factory warranty service, after market parts selection and upgradability if you desire to do so.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have both. I actually like the Wildcat better myself. But the 10/22 is a strong choice.
IMHO Paul goes a bit overboard (although it is funny). I've not had any issues with the rear sight on mine.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 3 10-22s. 1 has factory sights. 2 has red dot and 3 is scoped.

1 hardly ever shoot #1, that is for grandkids. Though, they prefer the red dot, as I do.

Son prefers the scope.

I put a peep on .30-30 and groups were cut in half. I do like that peep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom