Paul Manafort Guilty of 8 Charges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you guys, but:
Your dumbass lawyer paying to keep them quiet isn't illegal or impeachable.
It can be illegal when it becomes an "in-kind campaign contribution," which is the issue here. Had it been done ten years ago, when Trump wasn't even interested in politics, it'd be a non-event, at least before the law. During the election cycle, though, when the purpose appears to be to protect a candidate's reputation, it's a little different.

Such is the state of our election funding law.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no doubt it's part of a larger agreement. But if he stood before a judge and entered a plea, can you really say he 'didn't commit a crime', though? Even if it was the best outcome he could hope for, it isn't exactly going the distance to prove his innocence. Right?
Yep, I'm right, you don't understand the system. You don't hope for an outcome when you know the cell doors are going shut on you if you don't compose to admit a crime to either stay out of prison or to protect a family member.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His own appointees become swamp creatures. It's weird. Why is that?
Because he was a businessman and not a swamp creature. He tried the political payback system that all of your liberal presidents did for their supporters and it has failed him because they can't wade out of the swamp.
He needs to dump Sessions and move on with a real legal mind that is not part of the political swamp.
He has a hell of a list of Judges that have the potential to be a supreme court justice. I'd suggest starting from there.
Are you saying Loretta Lynch was a fair and balanced head of the DOJ?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he learned that trick from Comey or Mueller.
Have you seen the "follow the money" segment on FOX? Comey made zillions of dollars working for Lockheed Martin and other companies with Mueller in the background?
I haven't been able to watch the entire disclosure but it's turning out to be an eye opener.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you seen the "follow the money" segment on FOX? Comey made zillions of dollars working for Lockheed Martin and other companies with Mueller in the background?
I haven't been able to watch the entire disclosure but it's turning out to be an eye opener.

Comey made $6.1 million dollars after Muellers's FBI granted his employer, Lockheed Martin a billion dollar boondoggle.
"mueller cashed in as well and in 2013, when Comey took over the FBI, Mueller was owed $3.5 million.
Their tax refunds may show different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom