Paul Ryan Still Frozen on Pro-Gun Bills After Democrats’ Bump Stock Ban Fizzles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, Ryan is a RINO that needs to get a re-indoctrination likeTrump gave McConnell or get shown the door.
:madbox::pissed:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/23/paul-ryan-still-frozen-on-pro-gun-bills-after-democrats-bump-stock-ban-fizzles/
Paul Ryan Still Frozen on Pro-Gun Bills After Democrats’ Bump Stock Ban Fizzles
by AWR Hawkins 23 Oct 2017
..."Yet even as the Democrats find their hands tied on gun control, Speaker Ryan remains unmoved on the Hearing Protection Act and national reciprocity for concealed carry. The Hearing Protection Act–which would have removed the $200 federal tax on suppressor sales–was shelved by Ryan just two days after the Vegas attack, and national reciprocity for concealed carry has been languishing in the House of Representatives since January 3, 2017."...

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Paul Ryan reminds me of a guy I knew in College. He was a History major at the University of Arizona, he was tall, well built (my sister said), great smile, chicks dug him, guys wanted to be like him...... Then he was found in the library late at night with his hand in the pants of a well known flamboyantly gay male student. Maybe Paul ain't so different after all.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lying Ryan,.....nothing more the a leftest stooge. But he has a really nice eight foot stone wall around his house......keeps the rif-raf away I guess......

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lying Ryan,.....nothing more the a leftest stooge. But he has a really nice eight foot stone wall around his house......keeps the rif-raf away I guess......

Maybe Ryan isn’t an Ideological Leftist, but more of a goal oriented and pragmatic fellow who is too quick to compromise thus marking him at times as a functional Leftist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe Ryan isn’t an Ideological Leftist, but more of a goal oriented and pragmatic fellow who is too quick to compromise thus marking him at times as a functional Leftist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is as left as they come. He just acts like he isn’t. He is a lying piece of crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom