Pauls Valley is in the running for Best Southern Small Town at USA Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Worst thing that could happen. All the damn east/west coast liberals will start buying land and moving to the area. In 20 years you'll wonder what happened to your lovely area.
This is the reason I try to run down our area to anyone not familiar with it. Terrible place. Almost anywhere would be a better option.

Chamber of Commerce hasn't gotten back to me about my job application for some reason.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the reason I try to run down our area to anyone not familiar with it. Terrible place. Almost anywhere would be a better option.

Chamber of Commerce hasn't gotten back to me about my job application for some reason.

When I was in the military I'd do the same thing. People would hear I was from Oklahoma and immediately start bad mouthing the place. I would agree with them and say yep, the place sucks royally. I would never recommend anyone move there. Only a couple times did someone catch on and ask if I was doing that on purpose. I answered yes, I don't want jerks like you guys moving there and screwing up the place.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stayed in a RV park east of town and across the river for a bit. Train horns, even a couple miles from town, are really bad. Seems like they start blowing at one end of town and don't stop until they get to the other. Nice place otherwise and great fishing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom