Pawnee Gun and Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last summer was brutal if you ran past 10am. My run started around 1pm with heat indices over 110*. But it was damn fun! I’m am in decent running shape and average 15+miles a week year round. I walked the last mile. Don’t be ashamed to walk. Lots of atletic people do.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very challenging but fun run and gun today!

I was very pleased with the functioning of rifle and pistol even after total submersion during a slip and fall in the creek! One less thing to worry about lol.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very challenging but fun run and gun today!

I was very pleased with the functioning of rifle and pistol even after total submersion during a slip and fall in the creek! One less thing to worry about lol.
Haha yeah. Gotta say the PSA got wet, muddy, and sandy and worked just fine and if I did my job hit. I def need to up the cardio though lol.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get your finger off the trigger between ports and put it on safe between ports.
That’s not me shooting on that one. I walked it with a couple of buddies but didn’t shoot that day. I get the trigger part but no one is going to switch to safe between ports when you’re being timed and seconds make a difference.

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s not me shooting on that one. I walked it with a couple of buddies but didn’t shoot that day. I get the trigger part but no one is going to switch to safe between ports when you’re being timed and seconds make a difference.
OH yes they do, and it doesn't cost them any time at all. This fellow is left handed and watch how he operates the selector between each port.

Last edited:

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OH yes they do, and it doesn't cost them any time at all. This fellow is left handed and watch how he operates the selector between each port.

Why not say "me" instead of "this fellow"? Sounds like you can hear the safety selector switch being used, but I can't seem to hear it on this video?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom