Payback: Trumps Appoints 3 to 9th Circuit w/o Consulting CA Senators

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the new story at the link:

"“Instead of working with our office to identify consensus nominees for the 9th Circuit, the White House continues to try to pack the courts with partisan judges who will blindly support the president’s agenda, instead of acting as an independent check on this administration,” Harris spokeswoman Lily Adams told The Sacramento Bee."

Someone should inform Kamala Harris that a judge's job isn't to "check an administration," but to interpret the constitution in legal matters.

There was also a story earlier on FOX News website that it is thought that the Republicans could even expand their numbers in the Senate. Watch for even more nuttiness from the left.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump has far thicker skin than me, I doubt if the average person really knows how much Trump has done for this country. Trump gave up a lot to occupy our Oval Office, a lot of money, he receives no profit at all, not even wages from being president. And he’s given up personal profit from his holdings. Maybe with all his faults (No one is without faults) he hopefully has saved this country for going way south or left.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, at least when the 'D's are back in power they can again be civil, so i don't think there will be a problem.

I like what you said, but really??? Democrats be civil??? Bigfoot will be found and running for President before that happens.

(For those out there that are decent registered Democrats, just kidding.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom