Payne County Employees Can Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trash dumpsters? lmao
Yep. The idea was to keep folks from dumping trash in gulleys/ravines on county roads. Visiting the county barn was common practice if you had questions about driveways, culverts and such.

I really wish you were as knowledgeable as ya think. It'd be nice to be able to get info from someone that actually knows everything. :drunk2:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. The idea was to keep folks from dumping trash in gulleys/ravines on county roads. Visiting the county barn was common practice if you had questions about driveways, culverts and such.

I really wish you were as knowledgeable as ya think. It'd be nice to be able to get info from someone that actually knows everything. :drunk2:
Is that sarcasm again or no?

The statute posted above, not stated by me, clearly says "a building for holding meetings with public". I'n no attorney and aint will never claim to know anything unless I actually do but If that can be read and understood the same as using the county dumpsters, then I'm clearly all fawked up.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well then, we can finally agree on something... :D

I mentioned the dumpsters just to show another reason why the public regularly went to the county barn. I guess you overlooked the part about going there with questions about driveways, culverts and such (the county foreman was usually at the barn in the mornings).

But hey... nevermind. You win the internet. :drunk2:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wish you were as knowledgeable as ya think. It'd be nice to be able to get info from someone that actually knows everything.
I really wish you knew me in person, I'm likely one of the most informed folks you would know (I didnt say all knowing)
Im also curious why your so threatened by others who are in the know...interesting. Tells me alot

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wish you knew me in person, I'm likely one of the most informed folks you would know (I didnt say all knowing)
Im also curious why your so threatened by others who are in the know...interesting. Tells me alot
ROFL, and if you knew me, you'd realize thats a crock. Explains why you're so "well-informed" in yer own mind though. :D

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well then, we can finally agree on something... :D

I mentioned the dumpsters just to show another reason why the public regularly went to the county barn. I guess you overlooked the part about going there with questions about driveways, culverts and such (the county foreman was usually at the barn in the mornings).

But hey... nevermind. You win the internet. :drunk2:
I know EXACTLY how they operate at the county barn. No one conducts meeting at the county barn other than the card games at lunch.
I work for the state...whos the dumbass now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom