Payne County Employees Can Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always suspected you were another of Lurkers alter account. Now I''m sure of it.
Trolls be trollin
Lol, you wish maybe. Lurker actually started a similar rumor when I first joined this forum, and I had no clue what was going on when folks started treating me like a leper. :D

Not sure why you think my replies are trolling and yours aren't though. I've never been accused of trolling except on Oklahoma gun forums. Must be an insecurity issue for some folks. :drunk2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As usual, thread derail.

By the way, Clay, two people talking in the yard of the county barn could be construed as a "meeting," especially if one is a citizen asking about services that the office people have no clue about.

Also, read paragraph #1 again. It says "conducting business," not holding meetings.

https://www.okshooters.com/posts/3124360/

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As usual, thread derail.

By the way, Clay, two people talking in the yard of the county barn could be construed as a "meeting," especially if one is a citizen asking about services that the office people have no clue about.

Also, read paragraph #1 again. It says "conducting business," not holding meetings.

https://www.okshooters.com/posts/3124360/
I understand there maybe some gray area in the term meetings or conducting business but, I just dont see it.
lmao. I've set in at card games at lunch time in the county barn surrounded by heavy equipment and a floor stained in hydraulic fluid so I never envisioned this as a place of "business" with the public or meetings. An old timer in overalls showing up to ask about his driveway is far from a "meeting".
To me thats the teller window at the tax commission or board room with a table that seats 30 at the community center.
But to each his own definition.
Yall just keep questioning the legality of the OP...its entertaining.

Latest posts

Top Bottom