PBS's kids cartoon "Aurthur" featuring gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The season opener, which was titled "Mr. Ratburn and the Special Someone", saw Arthur's teacher Mr. Ratburn coming out as a gay and even getting engaged to another male character. Arthur and some of other characters were shocked upon finding out about the engagement. It was because they never thought that their teachers had private lives of their own when they weren't at the school."

Indoctrination?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm picky about what I let my kids watch. I've noticed most kid shows and movies have a message they're trying to get acrossed that I don't agree with. My oldest daughter who is now 14yrs watched Arthur when she was little. It was on my allowed list. My wife said neither of the younger girls watch it. I'll make dang sure now. About all my kids watch is shows on baking, little house on the prairie, Gomer Pyle and Andy Griffith. Anytime I wanna Dvr something I gotta delete one of those they've recorded. Lol
Anyhow, Arthur is dead around here. Them weird accents was hard to understand anyhow.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The season opener, which was titled "Mr. Ratburn and the Special Someone", saw Arthur's teacher Mr. Ratburn coming out as a gay and even getting engaged to another male character. Arthur and some of other characters were shocked upon finding out about the engagement. It was because they never thought that their teachers had private lives of their own when they weren't at the school."

Indoctrination?

I listen to 91.7 NPR out of OKC to keep abreast of the STUPID and heard about this on my way to work.. Between this and trans gender males dominating womens sports :angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago when we lived in Skiatook my kids were both small my daughter may have been in first grade and son in pre-k. My wife would take them to story time at the library each week. One day they gave out some free books. My wife brought them home and showed it to me. They were cute picture books showing families and daily life. It was very subtle but the closer you looked you could see they were promoting LGBT lifestyle within the book. After doing some research on the author she said very plainly. The way you make change is to indoctrinate the youth. This is where change can happen easily as they haven't yet formed beliefs or opinions. I think she is very correct. So to answer the OPs question. Yes they are using this to promote their agenda.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listen to 91.7 NPR out of OKC to keep abreast of the STUPID and heard about this on my way to work.. Between this and trans gender males dominating womens sports :angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3:

That's where I heard it. The praises of this cartoon to "normalize" this was never ending.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
6.8 percent of the population identify as LGBT, you would thing the left would not even bother, But when you add enough of the "victims" of discrimination together I guess I get the motivation for this silly ****!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm picky about what I let my kids watch. I've noticed most kid shows and movies have a message they're trying to get acrossed that I don't agree with. My oldest daughter who is now 14yrs watched Arthur when she was little. It was on my allowed list. My wife said neither of the younger girls watch it. I'll make dang sure now. About all my kids watch is shows on baking, little house on the prairie, Gomer Pyle and Andy Griffith. Anytime I wanna Dvr something I gotta delete one of those they've recorded. Lol
Anyhow, Arthur is dead around here. Them weird accents was hard to understand anyhow.

Then their normalization plot hasn't worked 100%. And it is our responsibility to spread the word as I have in this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom