PCness, MSM and Social Media Memes and Toons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I may have to do this if I ever have twenty dollars. :)
d3327a534fd444e4121b44d0434c1448.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, what's the deal with Mitch? I tried searching, but all I came up with was some links about a horse named Call Me Mitch, nothing about a controversy.

Most of the controversy is happening over on FB, where my cowgirl gf has an account. A woman paid the American Quarter Horse Association registration department to reserve the name “Good Sum Mitch” several months ago. When the foal was born, she sent in the registration papers, but they were denied because the previously approved name was deemed inappropriate. She didn’t get her fees back, either. In the week or so since, a lot of variations on the name Mitch were denied, and apparently AQHA members are now experiencing delays in the processing of their registration papers, and higher fees, web site issues, etc. The rumor is that the head of the registration department is on a witch hunt to expunge all mentions of the name Mitch, to the detriment of the workings of the department, and thus a whole generation of memes was born. The backlash has been significant, and there have been a bunch of memes and lists of names containing Mitch, and some are downright funny ;)

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:faint: :scratch: :nono2:
(5:39min)

Video: Wacky Mole: Media Compares Climate to Space Alien Attack
That moment a UN climate change report got compared to an invasion by space aliens.
Media Editors · May 12, 2019

Latest posts

Top Bottom