Pelosi Violates The Constitution And Shows Her True Dictatorial Tyranny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the GOP takes the House next year, I hope that when she hands "her" gavel over to McCarthy, he leans over and whispers in her ear "Who's the moron now, *****?"

Then I want him to kick Swallwell, Schiff, Omar and AOC off every committee in the house. It's time to do to her, what McConnell did to Reid. Karma

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Der Fuhrer Biden is joining in with the dictates as well.:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/presi...ederal-workers-must-submit-to-vaccine-testing
I guess we ought to just fall in line just like all peoples who have been conquered. We are being ruled in that fashion, aren't we?

Woody
Not sure what the problem is here. The President is the boss of the Executive Branch, so he pretty much gets to set the rules for its employees. It has been that way since ol' GW was in charge.
Well the nice part is that someone made them realize that even his .gov subjects retain civil rights. As I've stated here repeatedly, I'm vaccinated. I've reported that I'm vaccinated. BUT, I will not submit my personal health records to them in exchange for the privilege of retaining employment. If they want to test me for Covid every day, great! I'll get free testing so I know whether or not I've contracted the virus, and I'll get paid to do it. I don't see the down side here. :anyone:

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Madame Pelosi.. dear Comrade...
You have my heartiest and most cheerful invitation to go straight to Hades (you are, after all, of both sufficient age and extreme senility to qualify for meeting the Reaper). Do not pass 'Go' and do not collect $200. Oh, and by the way, be sure to commit at least one act of auto-eroticism on the way down!

Or, better yet, engage in that act right now!

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When no body holds them accountable, when they're never investigated, when something pops up that doesn't favor them and the media suppresses it, this is what we get. Over and over and over, decade after decade.
I seriously hate mask nazis. Seriously with a passion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom