People carrying long guns into businesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention what he did is currently illegal per 1272.1...(at least at Twin Peaks).

Glad to see OK2A take the stance they did.

This moron wasn’t exercising his rights, he was creating a public disturbance. Even if he was "exercising a right", that doesn't insulate him from ridicule from his fellow citizens.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If someone carries an AR-15 into a public place in this day and time, he is none too bright. If someone else carries an AR-15 into a public place with a video recorder capturing everything that happens for his legion of Puke Tube fans, he is a blithering idiot and a first class attention whore.

...and if someone carries said AR15 into an establishment in violation of state law, he is a moron and should be given a one way bus ticket to Texas.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's about daggum time! Harper has been an attention whore for a long time. I thought I'd heard him mention being affiliated with OK2A in one of his many videos. The fact that OK2A didn't call him out for so long lead me to believe they supported his dumbass. I now will have to admit I've let Harper tarnish my opinion of OK2A for a year or two and I will no longer do so since they've released the above statement. I'll return to sending them a lil money like I used to.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's about daggum time! Harper has been an attention whore for a long time. I thought I'd heard him mention being affiliated with OK2A in one of his many videos. The fact that OK2A didn't call him out for so long lead me to believe they supported his dumbass. I now will have to admit I've let Harper tarnish my opinion of OK2A for a year or two and I will no longer do so since they've released the above statement. I'll return to sending them a lil money like I used to.
I've followed their FB group pretty closely. From what I could gather over time looking at the posts there Don Spencer didn't really disagree with his right to do what he was doing, but with that said, he didn't go out publicly endorsing him either.

Also if you look at the comments and postings over a period of time they seem to run a lot like what you see right here on OSA. Most folks calling it ridiculous with maybe 4 guys, saying everyone else are a bunch of Fudds. Those guys seem to think they have to respond to every comment and post against it, so they in effect "make a whole lot of noise", so to speak. It kind of misrepresents the overall sentiment through the sheer number of postings. It's very possible I missed posts to the contrary and that's just my individual take on the matter, others may vary...

Latest posts

Top Bottom