People have issues - "I wanted to show nice people can own guns"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am incredulous as to the truth behind the statements made by Wilson’s associates at Pizza Inn. If Wilson had written anything concrete anywhere, or was recorded making Terroristic Threats, I would think differently. Remember the Salem Witch Trials? Yeah! The veracity of young women cannot always be trusted.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am incredulous as to the truth behind the statements made by Wilson’s associates at Pizza Inn. If Wilson had written anything concrete anywhere, or was recorded making Terroristic Threats, I would think differently. Remember the Salem Witch Trials? Yeah! The veracity of young women cannot always be trusted.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do have a point!! Not all but some women can be vicious!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Articles says the AK has a cyclic rate of 600 rounds a minute LOL Not if she just bought it last week at a gun shop . Semi auto AK is around 100!!! I know that is not really what the story is about but I wish the reporters would get the facts right!!!! Surely I jest, reporters checking facts!!!:grumble:
It's the same narrative the dims put out about the AR doing 900 rounds a minute. It actually did in its first issue but reliability issues required adding weight to the buffer to slow down the cyclic rate of fire to its current levels.
They quote the full auto rate of fire, and don't report the rate of fire of a semi-auto.
It's all part of the plan......

Latest posts

Top Bottom