People not leaving feedback after a sale. How important is feedback on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The "new" Armslist refugees make length of forum participation and feedback much more important.
THIS!!

Feedback is what separates this forum from sites like Armslist and FB marketplace as far as having some idea of the type of person you are dealing with.

If all you ever deal with here are old timers that you know, it's not such a big deal, but with the infux of those just here to take advantage of our free classifieds it's a very important tool IMO.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Some people really get upset about not getting reciprocal feedback…to the point that they publicly ask if Admin can pull their feedback from someone because that other person didn’t leave any. Little bit Kareny.
Plenty of people have not left feedback for me and I left positive feedback for them, but it doesn’t matter to me much. I don’t get all Kareny or hurt feelings over it.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This reminds me. I owe @chriswilmot72 some more feedback

I think it's important, but not to the point to be a child and take it back if the other doesn't reciprocate. If I have a new buyer or new seller I'm going to work with, I read most of their feedback. I want to see if they showed up on time, didn't make the seller/buyer wait, or were willing to meet halfway. It matters to me.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have started messaging after the deal to advise that I left them feedback and to thank them for the transaction. Seems to help. I have bought and sold several items on here since 2015 and never gotten feedback until I started doing this. Seems to work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom