People of Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy in green and lady lecturing Jeep owner (who is blocked from view by woman) on how his tire carrier looks like guns. Ive seen the Jeep high-lift jack meme...and now I just experienced it. I hope they were trying to be funny, or were friends. Jeep guy was exiting the store when I was and the couple were there by his Jeep when he got to it (I was parked next to it).

37632202_1999870230058196_1233818295958765568_n.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite radio interview was on KRMG in Tulsa several years ago. A new Dollar General store was opening, and the reporter interview what sounded like a young girl who said she was happy with the opening because, "you don't have to get dressed up like you do to go to Walmart".
HAHAHA! Thats funny. We live out in the sticks with a 5-8 mile trip to town for any shopping. They put a DG two miles north on the highway from us, and it's the best thing that ever happened to this area.
I was in line behind one lady when it first opened that was commenting it was ghetto shopping at its best.
I kinda took offense at that comment but didn't say anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom