People of Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We have several DGs, Dollar Trees and such here in Lawton and all but one are ghetto. And its borderline, but then again, it is Lawton

Yep I was stationed at Sill and Lawton most definitely has a ghetto undertone LOL!! Not as bad as Altus though!!:cool:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have you been there recently? The north side of Altus is somewhat nice. The Main St area is still shite though
Been about 6 years since I was there. Spent about 9 months there Monday-Friday, after a hail storm !! Couple of nicer areas like any town!!

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Off topic but about 1 1/2 months ago some of the folks on the north side of Tulsa tried to file suit on DG not to build anymore DG's up there , as DG is following QT's business plan of one or more on every street

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just looked through the laws concerning OK SDA, and can't find the crime of brandishing anywhere.
They have 1279 Misdemeanor Pointing a Firearm, and they have 1289.16 Felony Pointing a Firearm, but neither of those makes any reference to simply "displaying a firearm" in order to "intimidate".
Not finding the law doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Could someone direct me to the specific law that supposedly makes an act like uncovering a concealed firearm during an encounter such as describe above a crime?

Latest posts

Top Bottom