People

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the new plate last week and hate it. Now i'm think about getting a special plate.

Tread 6-14-11.jpg

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the new plate last week and hate it. Now i'm think about getting a special plate.

View attachment 105248
Just remember, your much easier to track if you piss some one off on the road. I used to have a CIB plate till someone I didn't know said, "Hey I have seen you around town" Got creepy quik smart

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember, your much easier to track if you piss some one off on the road. I used to have a CIB plate till someone I didn't know said, "Hey I have seen you around town" Got creepy quik smart

This. I HATE it when people I don't know start talking to me like that. I always wonder if the authorities will ever find my body ... lol

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me. My ride already sticks out like a sore thumb.
I drive a yellow Jeep that says "Tonka" on the doors. I've gotten that comment as far away as Dallas.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Preemptive strike?

Haha! Oh, yeah ... RBF works pretty damned good. "Do I ****ing know you?" works pretty good, too. :anyone: That's my personal favorite because people who've spent ANY time at all around me KNOW that's how I talk to everyone. Some jerk off the street is so taken aback (and even if they have a poker faces their eyes give them away) I know instantly how to proceed. Lol God help them if I start to walk away and they try to continue the conversation. :chop::lookaroun
:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom