Pepper spray?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry Punch II 2k3 M-4 it is some bad **** 6ft stream that will knock a bull down! 45.00 a can!

FYI,

Punch II is a 5% concentration spray with a 2,000,000 SHU Capsaicin.

Thus its SHU value is about 100,000 making it about half as hot as other commercially available sprays.

There are plenty of available brands with an SHU value of 200,000.

Michael Brown

Bludragonfly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has tried body guard, but it is used pretty widely by law enforcement. I have used fox and they are great, but body guard is stronger and oil based. You can get it in a cone, spray, fog, and in a foam. I have seen people still get up and fight after being hit with pepper spray. I haven't seen anyone take a hit of body guard and still want to fight.

okgr8outdrs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I carry some Sabre stuff that I pried out of the big gawky key chain thingy.

I was trying to spray a stray cat in my garage tonight and got a big faceful of stuff that was just floating in the air. It wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't want to take a direct hit for a second or two.

I am going to check out the Fox stuff.

Marshall Luton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should check out TigerLight's new T100. It is now available and has proven itself to be a very versatile little tool. It's a flashlight that fits into the palm of your hand and has a variety of different functions including a red map reading light (25 hours of run time), a single bulb LED (25 hour run time) a dual bulb LED that's a little brighter and then a tactical switch for a very bright light that offers a 1.5 hour run time in this mode. If you press the tactical switch and turn on the brightest setting then press the switch for the other lights it strobes! Did I mention it has pepper spray in it too. Your thumb sits on the trigger and your fingers control the lights. It's very easy to use, takes only one lithium 123 battery and you can buy a couple of different types of sprays.

I recommend the Sabre Red over all the others. It has shown to have the best spray pattern and the greatest distance (7-10 feet). You can find these on the internet at www.tigerlight.net. Hope this helps.

Marshall Luton

okgr8outdrs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That TigerLight is very cool.

I was talking with someone at work about incorporating a small can of pepper spray into my Scorpion light. If I switched to a 3 volt Strion lamp, I could eliminate 1 of the CR123 batteries. If done right, I could relocate the switch to the side and cut the rubber cover enough to allow the spray to exit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom