Perazzi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went into a pawn shop in Norman today and they had a Perazzi shotgun in there for sale $7995! can't hardly believe someone would pawn a gun like that and then not go back in and pay on it. Probably didn't give the guy a thousand bucks for it. Maybe its a consignment sale or something.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the wildest gun I've seen in a local pawn shop. By the way it looked it was probably 50's-60's vintage at least, maybe older. It was sweet, there's no telling where it came from and I couldn't even begin to tell what its worth, you would have to know someone with a lot of knowledge on fine shotguns, Gene Sears would probably know. I don't think I would take the pawnbroker's word or anyone in Cabela's gun library's word for it!

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A rich guy from Tulsa bought a Land Rover years ago for his brother-in-law from me. He told me that his father had just sold the family gas and oil business for 40 million and at the party they gave his dad a Perazzi to bird hunt with. I knew they were way above my pay grade then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom