Perfect rifle trio in today's political climate???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is CRAZY to think ANY firearm is immune from gun grabbers. You HAVE to believe them when they let their guard down and tell the truth. They want ALL guns out of the populaces hands. Target rifles become called sniper rifles. The 22 rimfire is the choice of assasins. Our demented leader told all the world how devastathng the 9mm is. The AWB focused on guns with cartridges LESS powerful than great grandpa hunted with - what will they think when that is realized? Why does ANYBODY NEED a high capacity 5 shot revolver in a cartridge at least as bad as that 9mm? For a choice based on the politial climate you could choose 3 single shot firearms. And still be out of favor.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would want a mini gun in223, drum fed 40 mm, and my AR pistol in 300 blackout. If it is down to me picking 3, the **** has hit the fan.
Kinda depends on which "S" has "HTF" I suppose. But that combo gives a ton of proven accuracy for small medium and long large and small/medium/large sized targets depending how you mix distance and bore I think. Personally, if things are bad I either want to engage from distance or be able to take game at distance for instance.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Things to consider a lot of states are going straight wall case, 35+ caliber for big game. A 22 for quiet, maybe a pump or lever for rapid fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom