Perfecta Ammo ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this stuff ? Wal mart is carrys it on the cheap ; it's made by Fiocchi Uk and marketed by Tulua ammo ,the reports I have found on line is that it's hit or miss with QC ---some rounds are weak ,some are on the mark and so is OCL some are short ,some are right on the money . This stuff mit not be worth the money for practice if it shoots low -ftf- or loads .

Redriverboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it went on sale a couple weeks ago at my local walmart so I bought quite a bit of it to build up some brass ive shot over 500 rnds since ive had 2 maybe 3 3 point jams and 2 or 3 "mouse fart" cartridges all the others were nice and accurate a lil dirty but good practice ammo overall I paid 10.97 a box at walmart which seemed like an ok deal for brass cased ammo

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far the 223 seams to be the worse of the group ,but the QC seams bad for all the calibers . Am just looking for 308 to build up more brass for reloading.

The ZQ .308 that WM has/had in 30 round boxes shot decent for me. I notice some calibers seem to be coming from Fiocchi UK but the .45 and .380 are reported to be from Fiocchi IT instead, so maybe there's a difference? Bought a couple boxes of the .45 auto to try out based on good reviews, haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but if the weather clears up enough Saturday morning for me to get to the range I'll post back my experience.

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot several boxes of Perfecta .45 ACP and .223. I've had zero issues with either. My Sig Scorpion 1911 and both of my .223/5.56 AR's ate it up just fine :anyone: No FTF, FTE, stovepipes etc and it was fairly accurate.

brown_one2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried the perfecta 9mm. In my FNS I have had no issues and it is more accurate than the federal that I had been using. I bought some 40 and 45. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom