Perfecta Ammo ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
let me just say if its .380 you're considering and you have a kahr to run it in, forget about it.... I took the calibers to it and its out of spec especially for tight tolerance guns .380 is my only experience with this ammo and it was given to me (luckily)...

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a box of perfecta 40 sw and tested it today , it all ran good did have 2 rounds not feed right ( may of been the mag ) fixed it with quick half pull of the slide and release . so far the problems that were on the reviews of the ammo on other sites did not come true , most of the time the only reviews you see are the one that have ax to gird about something ,you rarely see any that someone is happy with something.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I had 3 rounds from a box of 50 Perfecta 9mm fail to extract and eject today from my Glock 19. It felt really underpowered, weak, not enough "oomph" to run the slide. No more Perfecta for me.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I had 3 rounds from a box of 50 Perfecta 9mm fail to extract and eject today from both my Glock 19 and 26. (2 from the 19 and 1 from the 26). It felt really underpowered, weak, not enough "oomph" to run the slide. No more Perfecta for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom