Perks of the job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We didn't start R&G til 2004. Real active from 04-08. I had to slow down when I went full time with DA's office. Still have our FFL but we are not real active. We buy a collection every once in awhile but end up keeping more than we sell.

Pretty sure i bought 2 or 3 guns from R&G back around 02-03. Glad to have supported you at some point. Keith’s bench. How cool

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've known Gary for many, many years. Most of what I have learned came from him...well most of the bad stuff.lol
When Gary speaks, it would benefit you to listen. When he tells you the good or bad about a gun, even one he's selling you can bet your last dollar it's the truth.

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy is drunk again.

I've known Gary for many, many years. Most of what I have learned came from him...well most of the bad stuff.lol
When Gary speaks, it would benefit you to listen. When he tells you the good or bad about a gun, even one he's selling you can bet your last dollar it's the truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom