Perplexed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a great ftf with Todd today, great guy. On time and delivered the goods. would not even hesitate to do business with him again.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent FTF with Todd this morning, great guy and he made me a great deal. We missed our rendevous the first time due to something there's no way he could have controled. I told him it wasn't a big deal at all, but he still threw in 50rnd box of some super nice Lellier & Bellot .45. I can't say it enough, but great guy!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a FTF in Tulsa with Perplexed this morning. Great guy, sweet dogs, and a SUPER deal on something I've been in dire need of (and the Mrs. too) for some time! Ready for another!

Thanks Todd!

David

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I see I'm telling nothing out of the norm for Todd... :) Great guy. It was a pleasure to meet up with you. If you ever need anything, let me know, I'd be glad to help!

I look forward to seeing pictures!

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Todd generously dug into his stash to help feed my hungry milsurp collection. I would gladly deal with him again. Thank you very much. A+++ guy!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Todd, it was great finally putting a name with a face yesterday. Hope the water feature turned out great. You will have to come to breakfast and shoot the steel challenge with us sometime. It was a TON of fun ... those FGs ... they can be nice when they try!! :rotflmao:

Again, nice to meet you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom