Personal Injury Attorney Recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Involved in an auto accident nearly two years ago. All State admitted liability and settled property damage claim long ago, but haven't been willing to negotiate the injury claim. Statute of limitations is coming up soon and I need a recommendation for a personal injury attorney to file to prevent them from running.

Anybody have a good recommendation?

Thanks,

David

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went through about the same thing. Got no where with the other insurance, offering to settle for half of the medical costs. Accident Care was a mistake and a rip off.
John Blevins ‭4 oh 5 five 35 four 472 was able to get a better settlement, then negotiate the medical bills down below the settlement so I wasn’t in the hole anymore. I waited until the last month and he took care of everything in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Involved in an auto accident nearly two years ago. All State admitted liability and settled property damage claim long ago, but haven't been willing to negotiate the injury claim. Statute of limitations is coming up soon and I need a recommendation for a personal injury attorney to file to prevent them from running.

Anybody have a good recommendation?

Thanks,

David
Contact Hansen Dirani in Tulsa, He has people in OKC that can help, He got me a "very nice" settlement in 2 separate cases of being rear ended ! They are the best in my opinion

Latest posts

Top Bottom