Pete Davidson Apologizes to Lt. Com Dan Crenshaw on SNL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never should have happened int he first place, it's shows like SNL that encourage bullying and making fun of those that are handicapped. I thought by the time one reached 21 years of age they would have grown out of childish antics.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
********! You can stand around and watch them make fun of veterans, but F you!
I just lost any respect I may have had for you.

WTF is wrong with you? I couldn't care less about earning your respect as half of you are so cynical, bitter, and grumpy I doubt I'd ever be at a loss. But let's back up here.... I didn't make fun of the veterans nor did I approve when it came out.... so take your anger somewhere else. However, I thought at least commendable that they had him back on there and that the individual in question apologized AND it seems the actual individual he made fun of forgives him and it gave him a chance to speak some nice words about Veteran's Day on SNL. Maybe I just appreciate someone that admits they were wrong AND it more importantly it definitely shows Republicans can take the high road and not act like triggered babies and cry for someone to be fired, mob them at restaurants, etc etc.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m tired. Sick and tired of the damned liberals/progressive/democrats doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to bring down the republic. And then people act like “oh well” or it doesn’t matter. This is but one small,tiny piece.
I don’t care that they “came clean”, because it’s only because they got ripped so bad. Should have never happened in the first place. There is anger and there’s righteous anger. To be angry at this is righteous anger.

Well alrighty then...stay “righteously angry” and I’ll continue to appreciate the attitude Lt.Com Crenshaw has of forgiveness and learning in this scenario and we will both be happy. Personally I think he’s got a lot of integrity to act the way he did, which is why I posted the vid.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never should have happened in the first place, it's shows like SNL that encourage bullying and making fun of those that are handicapped. I thought by the time one reached 21 years of age they would have grown out of childish antics.
No, we have some on this forum that are totally heartless. Most have been moved along though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom