Petition to Repeal 1934 NFA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is disappearing into all the other pointless ones. Really people? It is almost to the 100,000! Get your butts over there and sign it. And make sure and verify your email. I saw a petition calling for trump to release his taxes and it had over 600,000 signatures!! All those people care more about that then so called 2A supporters care about repealing the unconstitutional NFA!! Pisses me off.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really cannot believe there are so many supposed 2A supporters that haven't signed this. This is the reason why it happened in the first place. People too dang lazy to do anything about it. I read many of the petitions and even ones that are out right ridiculous have more signatures. Very sad. That's why it will never get repealed because not enough people will fight to get it removed. Even the NRA will probably not fight for it. If they don't I think I am canceling my life membership. What's the point if the biggest 2A advocates in the country won't fight for the removal of it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom