Petitioning OSA for new forum section.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSA Communications Section

• Should be considered.

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Yes definitely!

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No. Too off topic.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA: I'm wonder if there is enough interest here at OSA for a new section devoted to communications, electronics etc. This would include Ham, CB, FRS, GMRS, MURS, MARS radio discussions as well as cellular and WiFi antenna signal boosting, networking and IT topics. I would love to share what I've learned about these topics, but more so I would love to learn from the experiences of others here, especially the Ham operators here on OSA.

Last edited:

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So here is how high-tec I am. I don't know why it would matter either way, whoever is interested can visit it and whoever isn't don't have too. Would it use too much space, would you have to kill one of the others?

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think a general electronics section that could include all of your listed topics would be good. Just communications might be a little slow.
Yep, I was just spitballin' a title. Couldn't think of any one name that was all encompassing. Yours is probably better. Hoping a few others will give their ideas too. Thanks replying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom